Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful New Year! I know mine was filled with lots of champagne and great friends. Actually it was filled with a little too much champagne because I don't remember the last two hours of the night :) Needless to say I didn't meet any hotties because I was way to much of a hot mess!! Oh well, at least it was fun!

I do however have a coffee date tonight. I haven't gone on many coffee dates, usually its to meet up for drinks. So it will be interesting to see how it goes tonight because it seems a little weird to me to order more than one coffee drink, where as if you meet up at a bar it would be normal to order more than one...we'll see. Anyways, he's at least decent looking but there are a few red flags. 1) He's divorced - I know that doesn't mean much, but its burned me in the past; 2) He's 27 but looks about 23 - its just a number, I know, but it would be nice to meet someone who is a little more established!; 3) His favorite dessert is chocolate cake from the Golden Corral - some of you know this and some of you don't, but I have real disdain for buffet restaurants. I guess none of it really matters because I'm still meeting him tonight, but I just wanted to throw those things at there.

So those are the details on my date tonight. If I'm lucky, I'll have a good story for you gals tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment