Thursday, December 30, 2010

To busy to date?

I don't really know if I am to busy to date, but sometimes it feels that way. I'm supposed to meet up with a guy tonight for drinks and I really don't want to. All I really want to do is work on the menu for my pre-NYE party tomorrow night and clean my apartment. And if I'd rather clean my apartment then go on a date, you know that's a bad sign! So is it bad if I call (aka text) this guy and postpone to next week? I do have a legitimate excuse and I don't even know this guy, so who cares right?

Maybe if I didn't agree to go out with guys that I'm not interested in, I wouldn't find myself in these situations. Because let's be honest, if he was hot and he had sent me good emails there would be no question that I would be meeting up with him tonight! So why do I say yes in the first place? Oh, that's right, I have a blog to write and I need to keep my friends entertained :)

Regardless, I think I'm going to cancel tonight. I've just got to much to do. Plus, I'm hoping to meet a hottie on New Year's Eve so that I don't have to go on any more Match dates!

No comments:

Post a Comment