Monday, January 24, 2011

Well, that didn't last long!

Ok, ladies. I'm back! There's just to many things going on for me not to keep all of you up to speed :)

1) I'm back on Match. I know, I know. I said that I would never do Match again, but they tricked me! I had closed my account but then they said "He emailed you". Well, hell, of course now I want to know who emailed me! The thing was, no one had...tricky little bastards. But I only signed up for one month and then I think I'm going to switch to a free service. Let's be honest, I really don't have anything else going for me, so I might as well go on a few more awkward dates and keep you guys entertained :)

2) I found Cotton Bowl boy on Match!! I really don't understand whats going on with him, but I sent him an email joking around about how we keep running into each other. I actually texted him a couple of days after the Cotton Bowl but he never responded. I figure I'll give him another chance to respond through Match, but if he doesn't I don't know whats going to happen. I just don't understand why someone would rather try their luck on Match rather than go out with someone they actually know!! Hell, at this point, we don't need to date but it would be nice to expand my circle of guy friends if nothing else. Sometimes I just don't understand men...scratch that, most of the time I don't understand men!

3) I think I'm going to try some social experiments on any dates that I go on. My friend Tristy and I agreed to act completely different than we normally would with guys that we're not really interested in. So instead of being the polite, nice, fun girl, maybe I'll be a bitchy, crazy, jealous girl. Or someone who is rude and talks about them self the whole time. I'm not sure how it will all work out, but it should be fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment