Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hottie Alert!

My coffee date with the hottie went well! It was a gorgeous day on Monday, so we met at a place that we could sit outside and enjoy the nice weather. He's very personable, well-traveled, smart and lets not forget the best part...good looking! And he was just as cute in person as he was in his profile pictures!! We exchanged phone numbers at the end of the date agreed to meet up again sometime later in the week. At that point I thought I was still going to be traveling to Chicago but since that trip got cancelled I texted him last night to see if he would want to meet up on Thursday night. He agreed to dinner and drinks, yay! Here's a picture of him.

I also have another date tonight with Cole, the guy from last Friday night. I'm more interested in Bryan (above) but Cole is really nice too so we'll see how long I can juggle both of them :) But I'm really excited because we're going to a restaurant that I've been wanting to try for awhile tonight and Cole some how knows the chef and/or owner (I can't remember which). It should be fun and I'm looking forward to it.

I'll leave you with another awesome profile pic. This guy emailed me yesterday and when I looked at his main profile pic, I thought that maybe he was a transvestite - I know that sounds horrible but he looked very effeminate in his picture! But then I clicked on his profile and found this picture and all I could think was "Jackpot!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment