Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Putting on My Big Girl Pants

Well, yesterday I had to suck it up and put on my big girl pants to broach the subject of what Bryan really wants out of "us". We've been hanging out a lot lately but in the back of my mind I was still a little worried about the fact that he wasn't looking for anything right now. So, last night I asked him if he "knew how to be single". He just laughed and said "I'm not doing a very good job of it!".

In a nutshell, we had a long conversation about what we wanted to do and we decided that it would probably be best if we took a break from things so that he could be "single". He said that meeting me had put a kink in his plan and that it sucks because he really likes me. Well, I like him too, but I told him I also have to look out for myself and I don't want to go down a certain road for too long and then have him figure out that he wants something else. He agreed and as much as we neither one of us wants it we're going to stop communication for a couple of weeks and then reconnect to see where things stand.

Of course, today my Match inbox is blowing up again. I literally haven't received one wink or email since I started seeing Bryan and now today the creepers are back. I swear, Match has some sort of spidey sense about these things. Naturally, its no one that I'm the least bit interested in, which makes it all the more annoying about this thing with Bryan. He wants me to date while we take this break, but the thing is I don't really want to. And I especially don't want to deal with Match bs! Although, when I logged on today I saw that Bryan had viewed my profile. I'm not really sure what that means, but it seems important to mention :)

I'm trying to stay positive about the whole situation and hopeful that he'll see that I'm the best girl for him. I know I just need to wait it out a little bit, but it sucks!! My Match subscription is up in two days and I'm not going to renew it, but maybe I'll check out some of the free dating web sites and see what I come up with...

No comments:

Post a Comment