Wednesday, February 9, 2011

An Update

I wanted to give everyone a quick update on the Bryan situation. We decided to have a lunch date yesterday because his school is just up the street from my apartment and during the week he doesn't have a whole lot of free time at night because he's doing school work. So we grabbed some lunch and then came back to my place to eat on the rooftop deck at my complex. It was a nice day and the sun was out so we decided to have a "picnic" lunch on the roof. It was very Bachelor-esque :) Although we didn't land on the roof via helicopter on anything like!

We're having lunch and I decide to broach the whole past relationship question. Because if you remember on our second date he told me that he just recently got out of a long term relationship but I didn't have any more information than that. Well, in a nutshell, he ended his last relationship "a couple of weeks ago" and it was a 7-yr relationship! Not exactly the answer I was looking for!! Apparently he's a serial relationship guy, so he's looking to spend some time being single. Which I told him I can completely appreciate and understand. I also asked him why he decided to get on Match. He said that he hadn't met a lot of people since moving back to Austin and starting school, so he was using it as a way to meet people, plus he had friends that had told him good things about it. But the thing is (and I didn't tell him this) he's not acting like he wants to be single! I mean, he invited half his class to my Super Bowl party and was not shy about being affectionate towards me and then after our lunch we date we made out for like an hour! So his actions aren't exactly matching up to his words.

He also invited me to meet up with him and his friends Friday night for karaoke. Then today he called me to ask me out for a "pre-Valentine's Day" dinner on Saturday night because he won't be able to do anything on Monday! I mean, we're practically dating but just not saying it! I don't know, I'm going to continue to see where things go. It could get me in trouble down the road, BUT I have a lot of fun with him and we have chemistry and its been a long time since I've had that with anyone. Call me selfish (or just plain stupid), but I want to see where things go. If only it could be easy and uncomplicated!

No comments:

Post a Comment