Monday, December 13, 2010

Not a chance in hell

Well, I had quite the blast from the past this morning. I woke up to a Facebook message from Derek in Chicago. As a refresher this is the guy that "purposefully left his credit card at home to make sure I wasn't a goldigger". WTF?!?

This is the message that I got from him:
"Julie-
Hi, random I know, but just wanted to say hi. I'm sure your doing well. If your in Chicago and have the desire to talk again you can call? Cell 773.372.9731 Nonetheless hope everything is good =)"

I'm not going to respond but if I did, it would go a little something like this. "Hey Derek - I never want to talk to you again. You're a loser with a drinking problem and I wasted 90 hard-earned dollars on you the last time I saw you and then you called me a goldigger at the end of the night. If I didn't make it perfectly clear before, I want NOTHING to do with you. So quit Facebook stalking me and leave me alone."

I don't know, maybe I will send this...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment