Monday, December 6, 2010

Back to Square One

I know I've been MIA lately but there wasn't a whole lot to write about except that I was going on dates with Gage. Well, that's now officially over. I ended things with him on Friday night. He was a really nice guy and we did have fun together, but we were just too different. We didn't have much in common and had pretty different perspectives on things so I just didn't see it going anywhere. Plus, I just didn't know how to relate to him. He's a very deep and thoughtful guy but I just couldn't connect with him on that level. So on Friday, I called him and told him that I didn't think it was going to work out. He was a total gentleman about it (which made it even harder!) but I could tell that he was bummed about it. Plus, I have the worst timing ever because his birthday is this week...oh well, I figured it was better to break up with him before his birthday rather than after.

So the good news is I'm getting back on the dating bandwagon. The bad news is I'm getting back on the dating bandwagon :) Hopefully, I'll be able to go on some "awesome" match dates or at least have some good stories to post!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment