Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Seriously!?!

Well, it didn't take long for the unattractive, overweight, old and/or small Indian men to find me on Match again. I updated my profile and within 24 hours I had a couple of emails. Unfortunately, none are from guys I would actually consider dating!! Also, a couple of them are from guys that have reached out to me before but that I didn't respond to the first time they sent something. If I didn't respond the first time, I'm certainly not going to respond the second time around. Honestly!

Here's the thing that I don't understand. Why do guys who clearly don't have a chance with me email me and then when I "wink" at someone who is cute (or at least cute in my mind), I get no response? Am I destined to only date less than average looking guys? Here's a taste of some of the guys that have reached out to me...


I mean this guy looks so creepy!!


Not my type at all. He also emailed when I first got on Match. I never even responded to his original email and now he's emailed me again!


He's name is Muhsin...how do you even pronounce that??

I don't know, I guess I'll try to put myself out there a little bit more and reach out to guys more often. Have I mentioned that I really don't like online dating!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment