Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A good weekend

There was success on two fronts this weekend. 1) We kissed! (actually we made out for like an hour at the bar) and 2) Gage met some of my friends and everyone seemed to really like him. The funniest thing though that happened was Gage asked me how did I tell my friends that we met? I of course, just said "I told them that we met through Match" and he was mortified! Oh, if he only knew :)

Its looking more and more like this is actually going to go somewhere, which is a good and a bad thing. Its good because its nice to date someone again who isn't totally crazy. But its bad because the whole point of this blog was to write about all of the bad dates that I was supposed to go on! I think I may have to start pawning off some of my friend's stories because I know there are few of you out there that are trying the online dating circuit too. Or I may just have to revive some of my old dating stories....

No comments:

Post a Comment