Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Profile Stats

So these are the stats on my profile to "date"

Date started: Friday, October 15th
Service: Match.com
Profile: Tried to be equal parts funny and honest. However, I did have in my profile pics a picture from mustache Monday!
Emails received: 17 (trust me its all quantity and not a lot of quality)
Winks received: 16
Emails sent: 8
Winks sent: 2

I had an initial onslaught of a lot of emails and winks. To be honest it was a little overwhelming, but then I actually read some of the emails and I was like "Let the funny stories begin!" One of the first guys that emailed me was a total meat head. Half of his pictures were him taking pictures of himself with his cell phone in the mirror and the other half were pictures of his biceps (with a really bad arm tattoo). And literally, they were just pictures of his biceps. Not going to happen!

Another email came through from a gentleman who is hispanic and, in my assumption, is in a Tejano band. He had several pictures of himself dressed in Mexican/cowboy/Tejano band garb (I don't really know how to explain it, but if you saw it you would understand!) and playing a guitar. In his email he told me that "I looked special and interesting". Well, in the two pictures that I had up I was wearing a fake mustache in one and hold a huge inflatable boombox in the other. So maybe I do look "special and interesting" but its not a good way to start an email!

For some reason, I've also gotten a lot of emails from Indian and Asian men. And although I know that Blythe would like for me to try the Asian flavor :) they're all really short. I'd like to think that I'm openminded about these things, but lets be honest, I need to be able to wear heels!

However, there have been two guys that seem at least half way decent and I've been emailing back and forth with them. More to come on them later, but first I'm going to leave you with a couple of shots of "the bicep".



1 comment:

  1. I remember the first time I could see who was actually looking at my profile. I cried. It gets better...sometimes worse before the better part but it does get better. Just have to weed through the trash.

    ReplyDelete