Saturday, October 23, 2010

Other News

In other news, my brother got engaged yesterday!! I'm so excited for him and I absolutely adore his girlfriend/fiancee! They are such a great couple and so happy together. I just can't believe that my little brother is getting married....especially before me ;) But in all honestly, I couldn't be happier for them.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, I'm headed to Chicago today for my good friend, Blythe's birthday. I'm so excited to see her and hang out tonight but there will be somebody there that I'm not too excited to see...the ex-boyfriend. The good news is that I have a fabulous outfit to wear! Even though its been 3 years since we broke up, for some reason, I still feel like I have to prove something to him - like that I'm fun, cute and have a ton of boyfriend prospects :) I'm not worried about seeing him and I'm of course going to be friendly, it will just be interesting to see how things go. Wish me luck :)

1 comment:

  1. seriously, I just caught up on all the recent posts and I cannot wait to see you so we can regroup during lunch and catch up! I want to hear more about this Gage character... that date sounds like something I'd end up getting myself in to, and I like that you just went with it. Way to go Jules ;-)

    ReplyDelete