Monday, October 18, 2010

Coming Back for Round Two

This is going to be my second go round in the online dating world. I have to admit, the first time didn't go so well, but my friends some how have talked me into giving it another shot. So I figured that if I go on as many bad/funny/ridiculous dates this time as I did the first time, I might as well put them all in one place :) It also makes it easier for my friends to be in the know on all the up and downs that I'm inevitably going to encounter. I'm going to try and post regularly and if I have a couple of slow days maybe I'll just rehash some of those awful dates that I went on before (many of them are still fresh in my memory). So check back often, write comments and if you have any dating tips feel free to send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment