Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Making the First Move

So there are two guys that I've been emailing back and forth with - cast0409 and jachbr. I have no idea what their profile name means but at least its not something like CourageousLoyal or IntelligenceNWit (and yes, those are actual profile names that have contacted me). Both are my age, seem to be normal and stable and are decent looking guys. Jachbr seems to have a pretty sarcastic sense of humor, which I like, and cast0409 is a music buff that plays something like 8 different instruments. Musical guys aren't usually my cup of tea, but I figure I'll give this guy a chance.

I've been emailing with both them, but after about two emails back and forth I'm bored and am ready to either meet or move on. I'm looking for dates, not a pen pal! So last night, I made the first move with both of them and asked if they would want to meet for coffee or a drink. Cast0409 got back to me first and said that he's definitely up for grabbing coffee, we just need to set up a time. And I haven't heard back from jachbr yet, but I think I will :) So I'll be going on my first match date sometime this week....to be continued!

1 comment:

  1. CourageousLoyal is actually Casey from this season's Bachelorette. Hey, maybe he'll guard and protect your heart? ;-) In all seriousness, cannot wait to hear how this week's date goes!!! And, if it doesn't work out with the musician... I know a girl who's REALLY in to those types ;-)

    ReplyDelete